The Edward H. Gibson House has led many lives. The original structure was built by the great-great grandparents (Doughty & Elizabeth) of Agnes C. Stockton,who married Edward H. Gibson Jr. Based upon Edward’s efforts to renovate and further develop the house, the house was deeded to Edward and Agnes in 1918, where they lived until their passing. The house was then owned by Edward Gibson, III and his wife Lorene until it was sold to the Shouse family (Percy and Wilma) in 1963. The Shouse’s housed an antique shop on the property until the shop was converted for use as a mission church for Holy Cross Catholic Church in 1969. In 1982, the Archers then turned a portion of the house back into an antique shop. In 2002, Jim and Leigh Davis purchased the house and did significant renovations to restore the front of the house to it’s current state with a wonderful front porch and renovated upstairs bedrooms in the original portion of the house. The prior owners and inkeepers, purchased the house in February 2019 and made significant interior renovations to The Gibson House. Jason and Ashley purchased the home in May of 2023 and are now also continuing the bed and breakfast/ Airbnb.